The Nikon is one of the finest producers of the top quality riflescopes. The quality of the optic lens in such equipment is of great importance and in this category, they are second to none. Rather, several other reputable manufacturers approach them for the optic glass which they later use in the production of their own riflescope. The ProStaff Rimfire with 3-9×40 Black Matte scope from Nikon is a popular scope which is rated amongst the top products in the category. The category it belongs to is a limited one and the semi advanced users will love it to bits, especially because of its price and the excellent range of features.
You can take a look at this comprehensive rifle scope review for your help.
The ProStaff Rimfire with 3-9×40 scope is a classy option which comes in a dapper looking matte black finish. It has a fully multi-coated optic lens which allows light transmission up to 98 percent. The hand turned turrets are repeatable and precise at50 yard adjustments of the reticle. The users will also benefit with its quick zero reset feature. The scope is O-ring sealed and is nitrogen filled which prevents the equipment from getting any dust or moisture to affect the lens. The eyepiece is good as well with its quick focus ability. The scope is water and fog proof as well. On top of that, Nikon r offers it with a lifetime warranty.
- The turrets of the scope are hand turned and very reliable. They are incredibly good in their performance with its quick zero reset feature.
- The fully multicoated lens of the scope allows 98 percent of the light penetration which makes it easier to sight the target in low light scenarios.
- The users will benefit with the O-ring seal and the nitrogen filling in the equipment as it prevents any kind of dust or moisture to penetrate inside the system.
- The scope is versatile and for all types of situations. The fog proof and the waterproof features make it useful in almost all types of outdoor weather conditions.
- The Nikon manufacturer of the scope offers it with a lifetime warranty.
- If the shooter is looking to aim at a closer target with high power level, then the quality of the image will be compromised as it appears to be a lot blurry.
- The parallax compensation is default to 100 yards so any small eye movement, let’s say at a 25-yard distance will shift the zero. So, the precision of aiming the target will be compromised.
- The system doesn’t come with any supported rings which you need to purchase separately.
The ProStaff Rimfire with 3-9×40 Black Matte scope from the Nikon manufacturer is a reasonable product in its limited range capability. The users will love it for its98 percent light transmission with multicoated optics, its swift focusing eyepiece, quick adjustments with its zero reset and then for its lifetime warranty. It is not useful for shooting reasonably close targets at higher power as the image seems to be blurry. Apart from this major issue and a couple of other minor issues, it is an acceptable scope at such low price.
Nikon ProStaff Rimfire with BDC Reticle, 3-9 x 40mm
- Fully Multicoated optics for up to 98% light transmission
- Precise, Repeatable, Hand-Turn 1/4-inch at 50 Yards Reticle Adjustments With Quick Zero Reset Turrets (22 LR Specific)
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed - Guaranteed Waterproof/Fog proof
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- Full Lifetime Warranty
PROSTAFF 3-9x40 Rimfire Matte BDC 150 PROSTAFF 3-9x40 Rimfire Matte BDC 150
LOW PRICE on Nikon® ProStaff Rimfire 3-9x40mm Riflescope, Matte w/ BDC 150 Reticle ON SALE 6725. Fully multicoated lenses, Zero-Reset Turrets, Quick Focus Eyepiece.
Nikon ProStaff Rimfire 3x9-40 Scope
Here's my review if this rimfire scope. It's a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 scope with a 150 BDC. It has a 50 yd parallax so that makes it perfect for the 22lr round.
Review: Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 3-9x40 BDC 150
Reviewing the awesome Nikon Rimfire BDC scope. CCC.
Nikon Prostaff Rimfire Rifle Scope 3 9x40
http://www.topqualityscopes.com/nikon-prostaff-rmfr-3-9x40-mblk-bdc-6725/ The new 3-9x40 Rimfire also integrates the .22 LR-specific BDC 150 reticle and a ...